Since 1983 we are developing audio gear for music, film, multimedia, hi-fi and broadcasting. Experimenting and listening is more important to us than designing by the book. We create innovative audio products by pushing the envelope of both technology and design in search for the unique performance that sets SPL products apart from the main stream.
- the invention of the patented Vitalizer® sound optimization
- the invention of level-independent envelope processing, which is used in the Transient Designer products
- the development of the auto-dynamic de-esser with S-sound reduction by means of phase cancellation
- the first discrete 5.1 surround microphone system Atmos 5.1
- the development of the Car Vitalizer® App for iOs devices
- the development of the 120V operational amplifier
- the invention of the Phonitor Matrix for loudspeaker-equivalent listening and mixing via headphones