The MXL 770 Complete Bundle is centered around the popular MXL 770, a high-quality multipurpose condenser mic that vocalists gravitate to for its solid low frequency response and clear high end. To achieve this, MXL uses a high-quality FET pre-amp and transformer-less balanced output for wide dynamic range and low noise. Features include a low frequency roll-off switch to reduce unwanted rumbling and a -10dB pad to accommodate a wide variety of sound sources. The MXL 770 comes with the new SMP-1 integrated metal pop filter/shockmount, and a 20' balanced XLR cable. The MXL 770 Complete Bundle offers the perfect combination of quality, flexibility, and value for both professional and home recording studios.
- Multipurpose condenser microphone
- Low frequency roll-off to reduce unwanted rumble
- Warm sound with extra clarity at the top end
- Low noise FET preamp with balanced, transformerless output
- Includes custom SMP-1 integrated pop filter/shockmount and 20-ft. balanced XLR cable
Pressure gradient condenser microphone
6 micron gold-sputtered
30Hz - 20kHz
0 dB, -10 dB
6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
74 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
59mm x 158mm/2.32 in. x 6.22 in.
Black with black grill