|Most likely in stock, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or whats app/tel +971 50 7949226|
A Special Edition of UA's Esteemed Desktop 10 x 6 USB 3 Audio Interface w/ Realtime UAD DUO Core Processing and Two Unison™ Mic Preamps for Windows.
A Special Edition of Universal Audio's Esteemed Apollo Twin USB Interface, with a Bundled UAD Plug-In Package Worth over $1,300.
Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition has all the benefits of the acclaimed Apollo Twin USB, including impeccable 24-bit/192kHz audio conversion, DUO Core realtime UAD plug-in processing, and Unison™ preamp technology. And it goes a step further, with a software suite of 5 award-winning UAD plug-in titles, featuring Collections from Teletronix,® Pultec,® and UA.
A Special Edition featuring Iconic UAD Analog Collections Onboard
A hallmark feature of Apollo is its Realtime UAD Processing, letting you run the full library of UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency. Taking you a step further, Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition gives you 5 premium plug-in titles worth over $1,300 — including the full suite of UA's Teletronix and 1176 compressors, all Pultec EQs, UA 610 Unison mic preamps, and Pure Plate Reverb.
These premium Heritage Edition titles are in addition to Apollo Twin USB's included "Realtime Analog Classics" bundle, giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations included with any professional audio interface.
Two Unison Preamps: Get the Sound of Neve, Helios, API, Avalon & More
Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, Avalon, Helios, and Universal Audio.* A Universal Audio exclusive, Unison is a proprietary hardware-software integration that nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid-state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors.
Unison technology is also found on Apollo Twin USB's front-panel Hi-Z instrument input, providing dead-on impedance and gain matching for guitar and bass amp models from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
With its two Unison-equipped preamps, two analog line outs, and optical ADAT/SPDIF input — plus two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs — the 10 x 6 Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition gives you the I/O you need for professional tracks and mixes.
- A special edition of UA's esteemed Apollo Twin USB interface — with a premium suite of 5 award-winning plug-in titles from Teletronix,® Pultec,® and UA — a $1,300 value
- UAD DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- World-class Apollo A/D and D/A conversion
- USB 3 connection for modern Windows systems
- Unison™ technology provides stunning models of classic mic preamps and guitar amps
- 2 premium mic/line preamps, 2 line outputs, front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and stereo headphone output
- 2 analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Also includes “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp Legacy Pultec EQ, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU, and AAX 64 formats in major DAWs
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more.**
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
*Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition includes 5 premium UAD plug-in titles, plus the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately at www.uaudio.com. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
**Apollo Twin USB is not compatible with LUNA Recording System.