The Monkey Banana Turbo 8 is an active studio monitor with an 8 inch driver and a 1 in silk-dome tweeter.
The Monkey Banana owes its hexagonal shape to its high level of engineering, as it reduces internal standing waves which could otherwise colour or distort the sound. The rigid MDF enclosure also incorporates a bass-reflex acoustic design meaning maximum bass extension, and dampening of vibrations throughout the cabinet which can create audible distortions in the audio signal.
The Turbo 8 features balanced XLR and Jack inputs as well as an unbalanced RCA for connecting to older equipment or even a HI-FI. It also incorporates digital inputs that completely bypass your soundcards converters, and uses the ones built into the monitors for optimal signal path. There also controls for the high and the low end to help really dial in the Monkey Banana Turbo 8’s into any acoustic space.
The main features of the Monkey Banana Turbo 8 include:
- LF Driver: 8-inch Magnetically Shielded PP ceramic cone
- HF Driver: 1-inch natural silk dome
- Frequency Response: 45Hz Í 30kHz
- LF Amplifier - Power: 80W
- HF Amplifier - Power: 30W
- S/N Ratio (A weighted) HF/LF: >94dB / 100dB
- THD+N @RatedPower HF/LF: 0.04%/0.02%
- Weight: 12.2kgs/26.8lb
- Dimensions: L308 x W272 x H390 mm L12.13 x W10.71 x H15.35 in
PRICE IS FOR ONE MONITOR, sells as a pair only,
Buy Monkey Banana Turbo 8 today !