The Lindell 510 Power chassis holds up to ten 500 Series modules in a compact yet rugged unit. An external no-noise power supply delivers the perfect amount of power to run your modules with crystal-clear sound. This lightweight brushed aluminum chassis mounts into any standard 19" rack in your studio or live rig. Create your ideal signal chain with the 510 Power chassis.
510 Power 500 Series Chassis at a Glance:
- Rugged 500-series rack for your favorite modules
- dSUb I/O
- Feed Switch. Mix one channel into another without cables
Rugged 500-series rack for your favorite preamps
The lightweight and small-sized 510 Power 500 series chassis holds up to ten 500-series processors in a single easy-to-transport unit. Arrange your preamps, EQs, and effects in any order, quickly and easily, knowing that the 510 Power's overload and short-circuit protection will safeguard your gear investment.
510 Power 500 Series Chassis Features:
- 10-slot chassis for 500-series modules
- Lightweight aluminum enclosure; steel M3 threads
- No-noise, high-frequency switching power supply, 90-250V
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- Gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs
- 500mA of power per slot
- 48V phantom power
- Power-rail LED indication
- Comes with removable rack ears and one blank panel
- Order the Lindell 510 Power MkII today !